Monday, May 26, 2008

I feel good.....

I just came back from Penang and I feel good being at home..... Well to be honest, I miss Penang... Haha.... I ate like I did not eat for the past few years, I bet I am fatter than you now....
After eating, I went shopping..... My "biu kao mo" bought me damn many clothes man..... At May 24th around 10pm, we went to a night market. It was damn crowded. Bu I still manage to buy a pair of short pants, my harver sack(which is very cheap, hope it can last longer) and some DVDs. The DVDs was really cheap. They sold it for 1 for RM4 and it is freaking clear..... Do you know how much SS2 market people sold it?? It is at least RM8(which is double the price)..... Shit! I haven't buy the camp things.... Oh yea... In Penang, my second "biu kao mo" had 2 children. One was a baby boy, their the one is also a boy but much more older than the baby(I think he is standard 2)..... The baby boy was damn cute and quite... The their the one was really fat... Haha.... Got to go now, B.B.

0 comments: