Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tag....

Each player answers the questions about themselves.At the end of the post the player then have to tags 5 people and post their names, then leaves a comment at their blog, letting them know they got tagged.

Starting time : 3:24 p.m.
Name : Ng Li Shan
Sisters : 0
Brothers :2
Shoe size : 6
Height : erm.... 150cm... think so....
Where do you live : where do you think?? Malaysia larr....
Favourite drinks : perhaps something unhealthy... :)
Favourite breakfast : something that you don't want to know...
Have you ever been on a plane? : maybe...
Fallen asleep at school : Yea.. Had marching in the morning... And got caught asleep in KH class....
Broken someone's heart : It wasn't my fault... They broke mine first!!!
Fell off your chair : No way....
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : No way!!! Too busy to do that...
Saved e-mails : ....
What is your room like : Messy....
What is right besides you : My brother...
What is the last thing you ate : Chips...
Ever had chicken pox : Guess so... When I was a baby according to mummy....
Sore throat : Yea... I always have soar throat when I am about to have a high fever... Weird right??
Stitches : GOSH!!! Of course not...
Broken nose : NEVER!!!
Do you believe in love at first sight : Don't think so...
Like picnics : Depends...
Who was/were the last person you danced with : myself??
Last made you laugh : Sabbie and Michelle Goh in tuition just now...

Today did you
Talk to someone you like : Unfortunately... No..
Kissed anyone : it is a secret....
Get sick : don't want to know
Talk to an ex : no... I had delte his number...
Miss someone : yes... my doggies...
Eat : of course....
Best feeling in the world : be with all my favourite animals
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : nope....
What is under your bed : floor...
Who do you really hate : depends...
What time is it now? : 3 :49p.m.

Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now
: Nope...
Do you have any siblings : 3
Do you want children : maybe....
Do you smile often : not really...
Do you like your hand-writing : YESH!!!
Are your toe nails painted : nope... just hurt a toe.... so can't do padicure... :(
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : parent's bed...
What colour shirt are you wearing now : blue...
What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday : eating....
I cant wait till : going to kucheh's house...
When did you cry last : don't want to remember...
Are you a friendly person : no...
Do you have any pets :1.. fishes...
Where is the person you have feelings for right now ? : a shop that sells dogs...
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? yes... family...
Do you sleep with the TV on? : no....
What are you doing right now? : like duh.... breathing....
Have you ever crawled through a window? : nope...
Can you handle the truth? : think so...
Are you too forgiving : not really

Are you closer to you mother or father : Both.
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : ...
How many people can you say you've really loved? : a lot...
Do you eat healthy : sometimes...
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex? : yea....
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : Yes..
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : my family members...
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : Depends on my mood!
Are you confident? : sometimes..


3 Things I was doing 10years ago
I don't know... Can't remember...

3 Things on my to-do list today
I don't do no damn list....

3 Things I would do if I were a bilionaire
Do something good

3 of my bad habits
Who wants to review thier bad habits???

3 Places I have lived in
Why?? Wanna stalk me arr???

3 Jobs I've had
i don't have any job...

0 comments: