Wednesday, July 2, 2008

YES!!!! It is finally over!!!

I went and did a small surgery on my toe yesterday night..... Last night, when I came back from school, I saw quite a lot of blood, so I couldn't stand it anymore..... My parents took me to a clinic.... Than, the doctor told us that if I had tried all types of medicine but it still doesn't get better, he would have to do a small surgery to cut part of my toe nail out... So my father told him that I was ready to do it.... So the doctor took us to a small room... Than, he started off with the first injection... It actually does hurt.... After around 5 seconds, he said he was done with the first injection.... But he still have to inject 1 more to totally numb my whole toe.... So he injected to my toe, the second one was still quite pain though..... After that, he started to cut my one third of my toe nail out.... Than after around 15 minutes, it was finally over!!!! Now, I feel so happy!!!

0 comments: