Saturday, March 28, 2009

What am I going to do about you?

The more I listen to your conversation, the more I think that you are not that kind of person. If you just put some effort on studying, I won't be surprise that you will be first in class. But you just wouldn't do it! That is why you are not on the right track. But I know you are trying a little, but teacher just thinks that you are fooling around. I am sorry about that. I hope you can read my blog and understand what am I talking about. Even though you are not close to me, but it is very frustrating when I see you trying, but at the same time getting rejected.


Ok... Now about me. Sorry, didn't have time to update my blog. Had loads and loads of homeworks to do and study before my father starts giving me lecture. I realize that he stopped giving my lecture about studies. BUT, he gives me lectures about house chores! Example: Li Shan, what did I tell you about the curtains? After the thieves come and rob our house. And than he keeps on repeating which will really ruin my mood. Than when I get angry, dad: Li Shan, anger management. Control you temper. I wanted to say this to him: Erm... Dad, in case you haven't notice, I just woke up like a few minutes ago. And if you disturb me, I will obviously feel uncomfortable!!!! But forget about it, if I start that fight, I won't know where will it lead to. Oh yea. I have history on Friday during last 2 periods!!!And Friday was suppose to be HYPER day!!!! Someone, please change the timetable!!! Or even better change the damn teacher!!!! Last Friday, we were worrying about history like we were going to be sent to hell. But guess what? Once we heard that we will be having choral speaking practice during the last period. We immediately jump for joy and start going hyper. Anyways, I had maths during first period. But Pn.Santhi just had some discussions. BM, Encik Ismail didn't come. Hehe, 2 free periods!!! Than recess. PJK, it was raining. Lucky us! Than I gossiped with Ji Yan during the 2 periods. Than, RING!!!! (WE) Quick! Quick! Before she comes. Than ran out of class for choral speaking practice. During practice, we weren't really serious. We were laughing for no reason. Not only me, but all the choral speaking practice members!!! Hehe!!!


Pin Pin!! Pon Pon!! Paddle Pop! Paddle Pop. Ahahahaha...
Ok, thats all for today. Ciaoz.

Sucking Skinless Sausages!

0 comments: