Thursday, April 2, 2009

Do you ever care about my feelings??

How can you just argue in front of me? Seeing you all argue like this is really hurtful. I was trying to hold back my tears. Not like I haven't seen you argue be4, it's just that this is one of the biggest argument I ever saw. I am only 14, not 24!! How can you do this to me? How can I possibly choose who is right and who is wrong? The moment you all started arguing, it was all wrong! And how can you say that you will leave when you no longer can stand him? Do you know what this means? This means that my life will start falling apart!! I have a wonderful family now, and I certainly wouldn't want it to be ruin!!! I know it is hard to stand him, but can't you all just hold back what you want to say and think twice? You know he don't meant what he said when he is mad!! If you could just stand it, none of this would happen. Sure, you would be really piss if you hold everything inside. But, I don't mind you complaining to me. I never grumble on that and you know it!!!! So please... Quickly get over it!!!

0 comments: