Friday, June 6, 2008

.......

Trust me if you are still under age(which is like me) DO NOT WATCH PROM NIGHT!!!!! I shall never suggest any movie in my life again!!! Prom Night is damn damn freaking scary, actually we don't use the word scary..... It is not scary, but it is freakishly freakishly VIOLENT...... I am damn mad at the stupid guy that told us that Prom Night is suitable for children aka underage kids...... So we went in and watch, after 5 minutes, we start closing our eyes!!!! This story is about a psycho man killing all a girl's friends because he likes her(isn't it dumb??)... Luckily the show was only 1 and half our if I am not mistaken.... And the worst thing is after the show we went to the the toilet, suddenly one stupid kid shouted...... He gave us a shock man.... Anyway, I'll stop here..... Bye.....

0 comments: