Saturday, June 14, 2008

Librarian Test....

After a few bad things that happened on me..... I start to believe that this year I am having a slight bad luck..... Example,my toe..... But I really hope that my bad luck doesn't affect my librarian test......I really want to past my librarian test..... The results will be coming out tomorrow..... I will be quite sad if I fail my librarian test and all my friends past.... But doesn't mean I am cursing them to fail.... Just that I want everyone to past.... But this year there are around 29 librarian probates..... Which means a lot of us will be failing!!!! I think I did not do well in my librarian test... Now, I am worrying about a lot of things in my heart... My toe, my librarian test, my school test, my friends and a lot more.... Sigh...

0 comments: