Saturday, June 14, 2008

I am scare.....

Today I did not go for tuition as I cried for almost 1 hour because I was scare..... Those who know about my toe will understand what am I talking about.... The first time I went to see a doctor about my freaking toe, he gave me some medicine to eat and apply something on it, so I did it..... After a few weeks, my toe was still the same.... So I went to see another doctor, the doctor told me I must do a small surgery and trim some parts and push my whole toe nail out.... I thought he was just craping because he was still so young and no experience..... So I just ate my medicine but I seldom apply the medicine onto my toe..... After a few weeks, it did not recover. So today I went to see another doctor, the doctor told me the same thing. He said I must go to a hospital and do a small surgery and push my whole toe nail out..... He told me and my mother that they will first inject to my toe(which according to the doctor it does really hurt).... But seriously, imagine somebody inject to your toe, it will be much more pain to inject it on your hand.... After injecting, they will slowly push my whole nail out.... Than only they cut something from my toe..... Plus they won't put you to sleep!!!!! Sigh....

0 comments: