Sunday, October 12, 2008

Come on....

Come on...Just forget about it and concentrate on my damn studies.... Exam are around the corners, and yet I am still not ready.... What am I doing at home?? HHmm....Let me guess...Reading story books,playing computer,training my dog....Oh yea....most important.....watching TV..... Oh gosh...I haven't even started on KH..... I AM DOOM!!! But it is not that easy to forget about it and concentrate on my studies.... I tried convincing myself that we won't be seeing each other for quite some time.... So just chilll..... But after some time, it will remind me again.... You said it was nothing, but deep in your heart there is something that you wouldn't tell me.... I tried caring all sides, but you just keep on thinking that I am betraying you.... You weren't like this last time..... Once again, it is either you or I am too sensitive... If we don't sort things out, there goes it...

0 comments: