Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tag by Kimberly and sue May

1. What is the relationship of you and her?
Good friend of mine.

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him.
Active.Funny.Open.

3. The most memorable things she/he had done for you.
Always with me when I need help....

4. The most memorable things she/he have said to you
Don't worry.You have me.

5. If she/he become your lover, you will.
I don't mine...

6. If she become your enemy, you will.
Wow...trust me, that will never happened.

7. If she/he become your lover, she has to improve on.
She is perfect.she doesn't have to improve on anything.

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is.
She thinks I betrayed her.

9. The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?
....

10. The overall impression of she is.
Open.

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
They all have different feeling about me....

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Playful.

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Laziness.

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
.....

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
Wish you all the best in you life...


Ten people to tag :

1) Estelle
2) Michelle Goh
3) Sabrina
4) Shaun
5) Tammy
6) Cheryl
7)Kar Mun
8)Kay Jun
9)Yen Lin
10)Wei Nian




Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
Go ask her la...

Is no. 3 a male or a female?
Female...

If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing
Wow... I don't know... Senior and junior...

How about no. 5 and 8?
I don't think so....

What is no. 1 studying about?
Probably Science???

Is no. 4 single?
Not sure...

Say something about no. 6
Cheryl... Erm... Cute. Beautiful. Attractive.

0 comments: