Saturday, October 18, 2008

OH GREAT!!!

PMR is over and we will be starting our end year exam nest week.... That is just GREAT!!!! I still can't seem to concentrate on my studies!!!! And my family members are giving me so much pressure.... Example: Mum- Li Shan, why are you not studying whereas reading your story book... I think I regretted buying you those story books... Dad-How come I didn't see you studying??? (Excuse me,when you are watching TV.... I am always studying with koko in my room!!! Plus even though you didn't see me study doesn't mean I DIDN'T STUDY!!!!) Brother- You better be in a good class next year... Or else... If any of my friends ask about your results, I will just say that I don't have a sister!!!! And I am not hearing these conversation once.... I been hearing it over and over again!!!! GGGRRR!!!! But... Think of the bright side.... After I finish my finals, I can do anything I feel like!!!!

0 comments: