Monday, December 1, 2008

Dumb manager...

Last week, my brother's team was suppose to play some inter-state(state vs state).... They were suppose to play with Pahang.... They can easily beat them and fight for number 1 or 2.... So my brother's team manager told my brother to rest at home in the morning, just come in the afternoon to play.... Later on, my brother's team friends call up and asked him why didn't he show up in the morning... Now the whole team was forfeited, they now can only fight for number 5 and 6..... Than my brother told them that the manager told him not to come in the morning, but my brother's team friends said that the manager wrote his name under the morning and afternoon games .... Than the manager's manager name Auntie Mary called up and scolded my brother.. She said:" Because of you, the whole team was forfeited!!!" But it wasn't even his fault!!!!But at last Auntie Mary fired my brother's team manager.... My brother told us because of this incident he has no mood to play in the afternoon already... But at last they still won la.... But if it isn't because of that, they could easily got number 1....

0 comments: