Saturday, December 6, 2008

Twilight!!!

Damn!! I still haven't watch Twilight... Whereas, Sue,Cheryl,Mich Lum and Jin had already watched!!!!
according to Sue,Cheryl and Mich Lum, they said it was awesome... But Jin said it sucked!!! Well, which character do you think is hotter?? Robert or Taylor??? Or shall I say Edward or Jacob??? What am I doing?? Isn't it the same?? Nvm, who cares.. Anyways, back to the topic... Erm...According to me, I think Robert looks better in Twilight compare to Taylor... But in reality, I think it is the other way round... Hehe... Like Sue said, different people have different opinions... Oh yea, finally watched Quontom Of The Solace last week... To be honest, it was quite nice... Other than that, I watched Bolt too... On that day, I went and meet up with Phuay Yee and Sue Gin for an hour... After that, I went to watch Bolt with my cousin and my brother... My cousin is STANDARD 5 this year and my brother is FORM 5 next year!!! Phuay Yee thinks my cousin is my brother and my brother is my cousin... Wow...If my cousin is my brother, I really don't know what to do... Hehe... Ok...Will stop here... Ciaoz...

0 comments: