Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thrilled

First, my parents and me drop my brother off to a barber to but his hair. After that he walks home himself. He does that every time, from volleyball practice, friends house, tuition so and so... Of course, he complains. But, he still does it every time. Anyway, my father drove me and my mom to a furniture shop, actually a few furniture shop to be exact.... We were suppose to buy some foldable table for our Chinese New Year party. But, we ended up buying a wardrobe for me, two stools and a shoe rack. It costs us RM1105. But it was really worth it. My wardrobe costs RM650, and it is really nice. It a sliding wardrobe. The long shoe rack costs RM430 which is also really nice. And lastly, the stools which matches one of the tables in my house costs RM75. It was suppose to be RM1155 altogether, but there was a discount. So, not bad la.

0 comments: