Friday, December 12, 2008

Finally...

FINALLY... I have watched Twilight... Well, I was a little disappointed... It was not even close to what I thought it might be... But, like I said on my personal msg... I can't say it was awesome, neither can I say it was pathetic.. According to me, I think it is half of awesome, and a quarter of pathetic... The movie is not really like the book, it mixed a bit of this and a bit of that... What I hated the most was it cut off quite a lot of parts... Which I find it quite annoying... But luckily I read the book, so I roughly know the story line.... If not I will be asking my friends questions through out the whole story... I feel sorry for Sab, because she still haven't watch... If you want to, I can buy the DVD and invite some of you all to come and watch.. But my guess is that will happen next year... Anyways, I want to talk about the characters too... Ok, I'll start with the cast... But please don't get me wrong, different ppl have different opinions... Bella, she looks quite okay... Just a normal lass.... Edward, hhmm... At first I think that he was quite scary, but as the movie goes on, I no longer thing that he is scary.. But to be honest, I don't think he is quite hot... Jacob, I can't say he looks totally ugly... He is quite okay too... Now, starring... Esme, she is quite pretty.. I expected her to be a normal woman too... But looks like all my expectations have been their the way round... Alice, she looks cute though... Jasper, oh gosh... He looks so funny, I can't stop laughing when I see him... Rosalie, she looks quite ok too, not what I expected again. I expected her to be really hot... Emmet, he looks ok too... HOLD ON... The last and only one CARLISLE( sorry if I spelled his name wrongly)... I expected him to look really hot, this is because I saw his real life picture, and oh my gosh!!! He was so HOT!!! Anyways, when he appeared in the hospital, Phuay Yee and me made the same disgusted noise at the same time.... And we started laughing... So basically, everybody looks normal.... But this doesn't mean I don't want to watch the movie again... I will watch it again if I have a choice.... Ok... So I will stopped here... Byez..

0 comments: