Monday, December 1, 2008

And you think it is funny.....

Since my parents subsribed the disney channel package and MTV package, you NEVER do house chroes when you were told... I am the one who have to help you finish up those house chores!!!! After that, when I am watching TV, you will just snatch the remote control and change to your favourite channel..... Er HELLO!!! I got here first, how can you just change the channel when I am watching my show!!! When I argue with you, you will just say:"You rather pick this dumb show over this show?!"..... So??? It is non of your business whether it is a dumb show or not.... I got here first and I have the right to watch any type of shows I like!!! But everytime he will win... When I tell my parents, they won't scold him or whatever.... All they say is if you all still argue, I will have to cancel those channels..... THANKS A LOT!!! And when I walk away to let you watch your show after you won over the arguement, you will start laughing!!!! Plus I already told you that don't mess with me because I am having my menses.... He knows everybody can't control thier temper when they are having menses, but NO he messes with me more!!!! DAMN YOU!!!

0 comments: