Monday, December 29, 2008

Frustrating

Well, today I went back to school and bought my exercise books. When I went there, there was this woman asking the twins, Kuru and Kugan about what to buy for her daughter which is same age as me. I don't mind that because it still isn't her turn to buy the books. I was expecting her to hurry up and finish discussing about what to buy be4 it was her turn. But, when it was her turn, she was still asking the twins what kind of brush should I buy?? What type of art block should I buy?? How about those sketching pencils for sketching?? Er HELLO??? Maybe I can understand the brush and the pencils problem, but art block?! Every art block is the same, it is still a sheet of paper?! You finish drawing, than you pass it up or you can even throw it away. Why does a sheet of paper concern you so much? Plus I was standing there like 5 minutes and she still wasn't done asking... My mom was piss and she said "can you please quickly decide what to buy" in a low tone. And than the woman really hurry up and pay. I mean the daughter must be really dumb. You are going to be form 2 and you still want your mom to ask this ask that?! Can you believe that she just kept quiet and let her mom do all the work? The shop woman too... She was a Malay, all she did was waited patiently for the woman to discuss what to but. If she was a Chinese lady she would have scolded the mom already. Oh yea, Cynthia Niam was behind me. Guess what was she wearing?? She was wearing a mini skirt, a shirt, carrying a handbag and she wore a long earring. Come on, this is a school, not some pub or anything?? Ok..That's all I want to say for today. Ciaoz.

0 comments: