Thursday, December 18, 2008

Back...

Back from Ipoh.... First, we went to meet up with my father's friend and his family.... After that, we went to a place which is like a mini Sunway Lagoon... But there isn't all kinds of rides... Instead, there are all different temperature of hot springs.... There is a hot spring which is around 90 degrees to 100 degrees... That hot spring is only mainly used for boiling eggs... After that, we saw a hot spring which its temperature is 42 degrees... So we slowly soaked our legs into the hot spring... But we must be really careful because it is quite hot... After we were done with that hot spring, our legs were as red as an ang-pow.... Later, we went to a private hot spring which our whole family can soaked ourselves into it... At first, we felt that the water wasn't hot enough, so we turned on the hot water, but after around fifteen minutes, the water became quite hot... My guess is the temperature of the water can be maybe less than less than 42 degrees by 2 or 3 degrees... I know... How can we stand this hot spring but not the earlier one... This is because, we immediately soaked our legs into the earlier hot spring without going through the the lower type of temperature of the hot spring... Whereas the private hot spring, we started of with the not so hot type of water.... After that, we went wandering around in the car... I stayed in Ipoh for 7 years... Moved back to Selangor when I was standard 2... So, not much memories in Ipoh... But of course, I remember my house there... but the best thing was I had 3 DOGS and 2 RABBITS!!! But I was still whining that I was bored.... But I was around 5, so I didn't know how to appreciate... If I was my age now, and I am still in Ipoh... Wow... I would be really happy... But this doesn't mean I don't like Selangor.... I too like Selangor... Guess I can't use the word IF... Anyways, if I am really going to migrate to China , I won't say I will be super sad... The good thing is, I will be studying in an international school... The bad thing is I am going to leave all my friends, my relatives and of course my dearest dog... This is because I won't get to stay in a house when I am in China, I'll have to stay in a condo.... Anyways, back to the topic... After wandering around, we went to a hotel name Heritage.. Oh gosh, it was pathetic... The second day, we went to a resort name Clearwater... Wow... It was so much difference compare to Heritage... There were all types of facilities.... And we stayed in a beautiful chalet... So when I am bored, I will just go and walk around and use the facilities... It was fantastic... Trust me, that will become my third home... First home, SS2 house... Second home, Avillion,Port Dickson... Third home, Clearwater,Ipoh... Ok... I will stopped here... Pictures will be uploaded soon...(I guess)...

0 comments: