Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Belated Christmas post.

Sorry, I totally forgot to post about the Christmas party. Well, I went to my father's friends house to celebrate. We had Sweden food for dinner. Each of the adults drank a cup of warm wine with some nuts in it. I know it sounds disgusting, but they said it was nice. After that, we went up stairs to watch Dark Knight. Suddenly, auntie Mei Ling brought mash mallows and a pot of melted chocolate for desserts. I was already full, but I still took a few. So when I wanted to stop, auntie Mei Ling keep on forcing me and my brother to eat more. So we went down to hide form her. Seriously, she was so cool. When we were thirsty, she brought up a bottle of cold water for us. And than I suggested that we can barbecue it. Than one of my friends said that we need a balcony to do it because we were in Hannah's room(auntie Mei Ling's daughter). Than auntie Mei Ling said" we don't need a balcony to do it. Even though it will be messy, but who cares? It is Hannah's room??"... With that, we started laughing. And than I saw there was a paper in Hannah's closet. It displays" IF YOU MESS UP THIS WARDROBE, YOU WILL BE IN DEEP SHIT!!! FROM MOM"..... So, we each got a Christmas present. Mine was a shirt and a bracelet from "forever 21". Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, they are RICH... Hannah has many types of ipods. She has a TV and a DVD player, and a computer with loud speakers. She even has a place to hang her shoes. After that, we went home at 12 something... Thats it, bye.

0 comments: