Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tagged By Pei Ming And Kimberley

Rules:
*this tag is only for girls, no boys!
*be honest
*it must be true
*there must be only one answer, unless there is a "more than 1 answer"
*must tag 10 peeps
*no tagging back

Tags:
-Cheryl.
- Sabrina.
- Michelle Lum.
- Mei Yen(Sorry, if I spelled your name wrongly).

Now start this short tag!


Personal ...

What is your favourite colour?
It changes everyday.

What is your favourite food?
It depends on my mood.

What is your favourite drink?
It depends on my mood too. :D


Guys ...

What kind of guy do u prefer? *more than 1 answer
Erm...Understanding, smart, good attitude, hot, caring, not a play boy....

How do you want your crush to confess to you? *more than 1 answer
Don't be shy to confess to me, but don't do it in public!!!

What do you want your boyfriend to give during Valentine's Day?
If I am his true love, he will know what ti give me....

0 comments: