Sunday, December 28, 2008

Silent moment

No more messing with them. No more arguing with them. No more laughing until our stomach hurts. No more making fun of people with them. I will have to learn how to face it. Even though we still can meet during recess, librarian or scouts. But still, we aren't going to be like we us to be. I truly do hope we will stay as close as possible. But please don't get me wrong, I am not saying that you all will dump me aside or what. It is just that I feel a little sad, shocked, worried. But don't worry, I will get over it. If only I can do something to be in 2C..... So far those who i know will be going to 2A are Shuk Ling, Sasha and Ji Yan(I guess).... I hope I can coop with my studies next year and be in the same class with my besties.... So, yea... But at least our classrooms are not at the toppest floor....

0 comments: